Saturday, November 14, 2009

10th Aniversery of the Release of "The Wizard Of Garage"

I can't thank all the people who helped me make "The Wizard of Garage"
cuz it would take forever-so i'm just going to thank you to everyone who-
Helped-you all know who you are-i'll allways be eternally Greatful.
It was a miracle of sorts that it all got put together-
so i have thank steve f. for doing all that transfering to digital-
cuz i know it took a long time-and you really helped me so much.
i'll just say thanks too the look's-lenny-mitch-greg shaw-rest in peace-
scott goddard-rest in peace-Mom-Dad-I love you-Rest in peace-
Great god in heavin' you know i love you-jesus in san bernadino-
Every fan of the Look's-Mad Distribution-QCA-The L.A. times-
Fer puttin' me in the openings section-the recording Academy-P& E Wing-
Seattle wing-bmi-ncb denmark-bomp-suzie for the records-grant from
brooklyn-shelly-whereever u r-and the girl in portland who shouted that i
"you sounded great tonight pete".You made my night.
There's lot's more-my brother grant and sister chris-the best-
I love you all-thanks to aunt barb fer sayinj' that i could do it all those years ago.

My Deepest Thanks to All of You-God Bless You All-

Sincerely,

Pete Holly,

Looks Music Int.







Look's Music International

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home